Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Want that T-Shirt!

Ok, I can be an impulse buyer sometimes. Not usually with huge purchases...but the small things stick in my head. Here's what I want today: On How I Met Your Mother last night Ted was wearing a t-shirt for the White Horse Saloon. I noticed it, and tried to look it up online. I hope I'm not the only one who has discovered at some point in her life that there's some obvious thing you should have known about but were somehow woefully unaware. Dylan Thomas drank himself to death (as legend has it) at the White Horse Saloon?! How did I not know this. Sure, I know City Lights. I know Haight-Ashbury. I even know Frank O'Hara died in a dune buggy accident. How in the world did I miss the White Horse Saloon in getting a PhD in poetry for goodness sake! Anyway, if you know where I can find this t-shirt, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment