Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mo' Problems

I've been quiet for a week. The truth is, I've been embarrasssed. I gave Mo one last try of it. And, you know, even though it ended in police, screaming, and hurt in the middle of a busy Pittsburgh street, I'm glad I did it. All along I've been saying that I didn't hate him. In fact, I loved him and thought that perhaps that love was enough. So, for the last seven days I gave it a final shot. Day 1 involved chocolate, flowers, dinner, etc. That was the the high point. From there, it deteriorated into, as I've said, threats and police. It's officially over. Aren't you proud of me? And I finally know for sure that he cares more about a 20 dollar piece of Target luggage full of his dirty underwear than me. I'm good. It's sunny this morning in Pittsburgh, I'm ready to do some shopping, and life gets better from here!
Does anyone remember this? I haven't thought about it in years and years...but I can't get it out of my head today!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfPg5LjGYz8

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel guilty. I'm so sorry you had such an awful experience. But now you know for sure.

    I just emailed my ex last night, so I know how it is. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete