Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spoiler Alert....

I know it's bizarre, but have you seen the celeb matchmaker on t.v.? Or the matchmaker to the stars? Well, believe it or not, there's a matchmaker in my hometown also. Ok, so maybe she'll match me with "yinzers" and rednecks, but I'm warning you...I'm going to try it! The truth is that I believe someone who actually goes in search of a potential mate and yes, even pays money to do so, might be exactly the opposite of the commitment-phobes I seek and destroy. So, get ready. I plan to have some good stories about these fantastic men she claims she can set me up with.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Really? If she helps you, I might wanna get her number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akirah-
    You got it! I promise a referral if there's any substance to it at all!

    ReplyDelete