Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cloudy with a Chance of Penguins

Ahhh Pittsburgh. I do love it here. It was the most beautiful day today. I rode horses, and it was the perfect temperature with no bugs and no humidity. Yesterday I went to the hockey game and then out to dinner with my mom after. As we walked out of the restaurant, there was Max Talbot hanging out on the South Side. I love that we sit next to Jeff Reed at Steelers games and laugh at his t-shirts. This week his shirt said: "Not you, the pretty one." What an idiot, and I say that with the most endearing sarcasm I can manage. I sat on the Parkway for three hours today, but I love it here! This is one think I'm thankful for; this city is definitely where I'm meant to be for now. And I better be thankful today because for the next ten days it's rain, clouds, and showers. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment