Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Breakdown Shakedown

I'm always on the verge of a minor breakdown it seems.  Today I was really close.  I spent the day at my parents' house working, playing with the dogs, and getting up the nerve to ride a crazy horse that is owned by one of the boarders at the barn.  She was definitely abused and promptly dumps anyone off who tries to get on her back.  It's another one of those crazy scary things I do to myself (see yesterday's post) to try and ride an insane horse.

The big thing I found out today is that my law school schedule will be Mon-Thurs every evening until ten o'clock.  How in the heck am I going to drive to school at the place that shall not be mentioned (if I get my job back) at least three hours a day, teach full time, grade papers, study for class, and survive?  I know the rational answer....I can't.  Is it crazy to try?  I feel like my parents are thinking: "you're going to be in debt" and "you need to keep working there so that you can pay the bills and have health insurance."

I'm just so tired. I want to rock law school and be at the top of my class.  I want to get away from teaching.  Did I ever mention I hate being a professor?  ACK!  Ok, sorry for the venting.  I know no one can give me the answer, but I really just don't know where to begin to figure it out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment